- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don't just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Visit your SEO options (All in One SEO - General Settings)
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That's it! fc If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
Press To Continue: